-
July 20th, 2002, 08:43 PM
#31
HB Forum Owner
Are you saying my garfield was dirty.. [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
July 20th, 2002, 10:00 PM
#32
Inactive Member
Just a good way to fluff it! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
July 20th, 2002, 10:18 PM
#33
Inactive Member
Rev I thought you were just here for the sex and occassional tittie flash? [img]wink.gif[/img]
Ok i'll admit it....I'm a bitch...but I'm so good at it...I think it was my calling.. [img]redface.gif[/img]
-
July 20th, 2002, 10:41 PM
#34
HB Forum Owner
Thinks heidi knows a lil tooo much sometimes..*G
watch it there wizzie that tickles!
-
July 21st, 2002, 02:24 AM
#35
HB Forum Owner
.......needs a vacation bad.
-
July 21st, 2002, 03:32 AM
#36
Inactive Member
Here's my two cents worth: My husband is usually here when I am chatting if not he is in arms reach of me and the computer and yes he knows I chat. We have our time together and I have my chat time. He knows I flirt and he sure flirts in front of me. I don't see it wrong for me to be here and being married. *HUGS* TN I know it's been a long 3 weeks ...call me if you neeed me anytime!
-
July 21st, 2002, 03:46 AM
#37
HB Forum Owner
I just love seeing everyones opinions here..it helps us all get things into perspective ..i have to say the thing that means the most to me is..everyone feels like they can say what they want to on here..and i notice..no one responds in a negative way to what has been said..thats what stands out out to me..just wanted to point some attention to that..its good to see what others think and feel..and even better to know its okie to be different..i know this all sounds prolly sappy to ya'll..*L..but i just wanted to say thanks to each of you for bring who ya are!..and not being afraid to say it.. [img]smile.gif[/img] ..now back to our regulary scheduled program.. [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
July 21st, 2002, 03:09 PM
#38
Inactive Member
Sometimes I know things I dunt wanna know.. [img]eek.gif[/img]
I think its funny how some stayed away from this thread....Cant help but wonder if the cats got their tongue or no room to talk.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
And.......Tee bebe....C'mere and visit me...I'll help ya relax.. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
July 22nd, 2002, 01:40 PM
#39
Inactive Member
Tee...I'll sleep on my side when yer side is wet...deal? [img]wink.gif[/img]
and Dave.....Can I be your friend?..I'll then be known as Sister heidi.... [img]redface.gif[/img]
-
July 22nd, 2002, 03:39 PM
#40
HB Forum Owner
Heidi babye looks like im gonna have some time on my hands so send me directions lol.....and you have to sleep on yer side of the bed......*EG*........not.
<font color="#f7f7f7" size="1">[ July 22, 2002 12:40 AM: Message edited by: Tee Ehn ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks